
Labor day was a fun but depressing day! We had a blast at the branch picnic.. the boys played on the playground and in the dirt. Austin had fun playing in the water with the primary kids. Dustin got hot and sweaty playing football but enjoyed himself. And I loved socializing with my friends while melting in the heat and sun. All in all it was a great day until we all were terribly depressed with the almost win.. sadly to say that even though we sported our orange all day the Volunteers lost in overtime!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Labor Day
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
cant believe we lost either!!! :( sad. But at least you all looked good! ;)
COME ON!!!! Orange?? Thats the problem. If you were sportin your roots (scarlet and grey) you would've been happy with a win!!
O-H-I-O
Shelly.. I love you.. that is the best comment.. and Saturday I was definately sporting my scarlett and gray... I have to admit if the two ever play each other.. It will be scarlett and gray all the way... O-H-I-O.. and yes the boys do know the cheer:)GO BUCKS!
So cute! Just wait till Saturday, hopefully we'll all feel better!! GO VOLS!
Post a Comment