Saturday, September 20, 2008

A date "night" to remember

This week Dustin and I were fortunate enough to spend our date"night" at the TENNESSEE V FLORIDA game. It did not have the result we would have hoped for but it was still so much fun and now I can say that I went to a Tennessee Florida game. Thanks to a very good friend we had awesome tickets in some very comfortable seats out of the sun. It was AWESOME! So even though we got blown away we managed to smile and have a good time.

4 comments:

La Memster said...

I'm SOOO glad you both had so much fun! I luv u too!!! lol... & we had so much fun with the boys! I don't think I'll ever forget this weekend... luv u!

La Memster said...

Ran across something this morning thought u might enjoy havin! ;-)....

http://cally-cruze.blogspot.com/

La Memster said...

awww... that's soo cute. we'll have to next time I have a free weekend. not sure yet when that will be... I really want to try to go see Miranda asap too cause I feel like it's been forever even though it was just like a month ago. Peyton's gettin so big though. When there that small everyday matters. :-\ lol... we definitely have to do somethin though. I'll be fun. Glad you like the pics of Art & Manda... lol... I thought there were some really cute ones but he mostly just posted the kissy ones... go figure... what is it with people in luv & kissy photos??? ;-) lol... well... I'm tryin' to do better on my blog! luv ya! May

Yo Mama said...

I'm so glad that we found each other! Two boys, just like us. I bet you are as tired as I am. They are adorable. How are you? We like New York. It's fun for the most part. You should come and visit. Free lodging, what else do you need?