Tonight I went on a much needed vacation. I packed my purse complete with camera journal, and the usuals and left with my friends for a wonderful girl's night. Tonight was the general Relief Society Broadcast (the women's group of our church had a broadcast from our leaders in Salt Lake City, UT). The evening started with a delicious dinner. We then made ornaments as a service project to help the Children's hospital. They will sell the ornaments at the Fantasy of Trees and all the proceeds go to the hospital. Then we watched a WONDERFUL, AMAZING broadcast. It is always so refreshing to listen to the broadcast and have all my questions, fears, worries, and thoughts answered. I love listening to the leaders of the church! Tonight we heard from the General Relief Society Presidency who all gave Amazing talks and then from President Uchtdorf whose talk was just wonderful. I reccommend to anyone who was unable to attend or listen to definately go to lds.org and read the messages that were given because they were so motivating and reassuring.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I agree! I just blogged about the Womens Broadcast too! :) I loved it.
Conference was so uplifting. I thought that Elder Uchtdorf's talk was especially great.
I agree! I just love feeling the spirit like that, it could have gone on another hour, I wouldn't have minded! I also appreciated your testimony today, thanks so much for sharing it!
That was a great conference! I needed to hear Elder Ucdorf's talk!
Post a Comment