



Last week at story time the zoo came and brought some furry and not so furry friends. There was an owl that we werent allowed to touch but his neck swiveled so he was fun to watch. There was a horribly ugly, naked rat... Aunt Terra would be proud neither of my boys were very interested in touching it, however, right at the end Austie quickly touched its tail. Mason however ran away! The last and in my opioion the cutest little friend she brought was the hedgehog.. whose name was Williard (?) not my pick for a name of a hedgehog. I guess I just always think of Sonic. Oh well! The boys loved being there with their friends and seeing the animals. This week at story time we heard a story about a wolf and got to explore pinecones and other plants. Then the boys colored pictures of wolves and wolf masks. And every week we learn different signs.. this week we learned the sign for wolf, forest, and many others. It was lots of fun! We can't wait until next week!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Books and Blooms
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That naked rat thing looks pretty gross.
We miss you, move home!
I love how brave Austin got right at the end when he touched it's tail! That was so funny to watch! I'm not sure that I would be that brave- as Willem said "That's gross" :)
Post a Comment