Tragically over the last couple months I haven't been sleeping well, and have been gaining large amounts of weight for no apparent reason. I walk at least an hour to an hour and half everyday... I was watching what I ate like crazy and yet I was still gaining.. not even maintaining. It was very frustrating! All of the research I did showed that that was more than enough to lose weight let alone maintain it. So you can see where I started to get depressed and stressed which only heightened the situation. Well a few weeks ago (its been 3) Dustin surprised me with a membership to the RUSH (his gym). I haven't had a huge weight loss yet BUT I do feel a difference. As a matter of fact.. I FEEL GREAT! As I was working out yesterday I was looking around reading the wall.. parts of it said FEEL THE RUSH. Well I testify that working out.. a true work out.. really does give you a rush. I FEEL THE RUSH everyday. It really does help you to feel well. One of Dustin's professors works in the medical field and he says that research shows that exercise is just as effective as depression medication (prob. in mild to moderate cases). I testify to this! Exercise makes one feel WONDERFUL.. on a high.. ENERGETIC... HAPPY.. all the things that a mother of two boys needs to feel. Thank you Dustin for my daily medication.. I LOVE IT! And so does Austin he asks every 10 mins. when we are going to the GYM! Mason is still getting used to the idea.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so cool! and what an inspiration!! Sign me up!! :)
For real! I can completely relate! I love working out, and can't wait for December!! I'm still working on mark, we'll see when the membership actually happens! At least in December we can start going together!! Can't wait!
Sounds like fun, sign me up too!
Sounds like my Therapist!
how you feel is what is mOST important!
Post a Comment