It has been a long time that I have needed a haircut and I was comtemplating to go short or not.. and whether or not to try a new style. Naturally I researched and studied it out. I took measurements of my face to determine the shape, and looked at numerous hairstyles on line finally I decided to go the Reese Witherspoon from Sweet Home Alabama route. But then my sweet huband tried talking me out of going short because he loved my long hair. Well today I got so aggravated with him that I decided to go short just to make him mad.. so after getting a second and third opinion I went to the hair salon and this is what the results turned out to be...
The funny thing is Dustin (after refusing to look at me for a some time after coming home from the salon) LOVES it.. and says it is very fitting.. My mean plan backfired. Moral of story is meanness bites you back!!
(I didn't get to style it quite right.. so this picture is not the best!)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
The New Doo
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
looks cute Tonya-a cut always takes a little getting use to.
So Funny! Meanness bites you back...haha that's great. But you look very cute and I also think the shorter hair is very fitting! :)
Cute! That's the same style I was going to get, until Darin talked me into going shorter. Go figure.
That's so funny. Your hair looks so pretty. I've always like that hair cut.
Looks great Tonya! I'm glad that Dustin approved of your haircut!
Eric likes long hair too....But has come to realize I look better in short hair. It took him a few years to get over it.
Aww.. it's WAY cute! :-D I look better in short hair too but sometimes just can't let the length go... :-\
Post a Comment