
Dustin and I were working in the kitchen when we looked over to find our son had completely covered himself with the hamper. He was rolling all over the floor in it so we snapped this trapped alien shot.
The Saturday after reading Terra's blog we walked out to our car to find this gigantic green beast on the tire of my car. It looks similar to the tomato bug, creature, that Terra and the girls found. It also reminded my friend and I of the Bug's Life caterpillar.
Last night after a long, stressful day of no listening and fights; and after attempting to put the boys in their beds several times it finally got quiet. I went in to peek and found that they had decided to have a slumber party on the ground. It was so cute I snapped a shot.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Funny Happenings
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love Austin in the laundry bag- and that's funny timing because Dallin crawled in his hamper a few nights ago and Perry and I took pics. too! They'll be up on the blog sometime soon! That pic. of them sleeping on the floor together is so sweet and very creative :)
Post a Comment