The boys thought that this game was great fun... we almost ran them over the ledge a few times but with great relief caught them before a great catastrophe occurred.
I have to admit that I yelled out "Catch him Dustin" everytime Austin went flying back to him :) It's scary but I can imagine Perry and Dallin doing stunts like that in a few years!! I just won't be able to watch...
5 comments:
Bella is very insulted that Austin went "camping" w/o her.
That is so cute! and looks very fun I might add! :)
That did look fun. No wonder they loved it.
I have to admit that I yelled out "Catch him Dustin" everytime Austin went flying back to him :) It's scary but I can imagine Perry and Dallin doing stunts like that in a few years!! I just won't be able to watch...
camping? That would have been over the ridge for me by itself.
Post a Comment