Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It does not matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog/email and leave one about you.
Let's see what happens
Friday, August 1, 2008
Memories..
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The first memory that comes to mind. It was my second date with Nick, and my cousins locked me out of their house. So we called you up and I spent the night at your house. You and Dustin were so nice to me, and made me feel so comfortable.
Also another neat one was when I went through the temple to recieve my endowments, you and Dustin were the witness couple.
And our trip together out to your grandma's funeral.
Goodness, there are a million memories, but I many of them involve your many parties and the house always being full of kids. It was fun.
this is easy....you going with us/Jordan to my cousin's wedding. it was a fun night. I have already osted the Memory thing from your mom but you have to find it on my blog. sorry
Post a Comment