Friday, May 2, 2008

A Wise Observation...

If you were cool back in the day you watched a hilarious movie called Harry and the Hendersons. Well our Free On Demad movie channel had this oldie but goodie for our viewing pleasure so we turned it on for Austin, figuring he would enjoy it... which he did. A character in the movie has a bald head.. and a dark beard.. in a scene at the end of the movie the hairless, bearded man got his head rubbed by big foot and as innocently as possible Austin says " Hey.. he's like Poppop!"

4 comments:

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...

I will have to watch that closer the next time. In the past I never thought of Pop Pop but times change!

Susan said...

i remember that movie! I even think it's in the basement on a VHS tape

Shelly said...

It was so good seeing you again! I love your new tunes. and I have to admitt I don't think I've watched that flick but I did just rent 27 Dresses LOVED IT!!!