OK... So I do think that David Cook is an amazing artist and he deserves to have the title of American Idol but I also believe that is true of David Archuleta... and my vote went to David Archuleta. So David Archuleta was, is, and in my eyes will be the AMERICAN IDOL from 2008. He was just so amazingly talented. He could sing anything and I loved the way he would change a song and it still sounded amazing, not like when most people change a song and you cringe... he could actually do it.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I wanted David A. to win also and I really think he did the best on Tuesday so I was diappointed, but then, I have only ever had one of my favorites win so----
I agree! But then again, he is set for the rest of his life! And who knows, maybe it is for the better. This way it will be eaiser for him to go on a mission!
Post a Comment