Friday, May 9, 2008

Where do they come up with these things...

A few funnies to report...
1st Terra and the girls will be happy to know that they successfully carried out their mission to teach Austin the entire soundtrack to Highschool Musical.. Yes my little man walks around singing Fabulous.. We're all in this together.. and so forth (those two are his favorites)

2nd Yesterday when I was searching for some new songs to add to my blog.. Austin decided to join me.. I was listening to Rascal Flats (one of my absolute faves) and he informed me "NO mom not this song.. this is a GOOBER song" ! What a goober song.. where did he come up with Goober.. he called me a silly goober on Sunday and now I listen to Goober songs.. it must be official I'm a goober!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Someone around here says goober all the time,but I can't name who. I listened to your music yesterday and had Alex guess who Brooke was. He got it too. Impressive!

Susan said...

a Goober song? Hmmmm. I have always heard the band's name but until last week on Am Idol, I don't think I ever heard them...or was it on Dancin' w/Stars. Whatever. Sounded pretty good to me but I don't know exactly what a goober song is