Everytime I mention getting dressed or putting on our shoes.. Mason runs to his bedroom and grabs his little, blue, rubber boots. He is attached to these rubber boots, and when he puts them on he struts his stuff. Now I couldn't get him to look at the camera, he is a bit grumpy this morning because his brother woke him up so I apologize for the bad picture. However, we just wanted to display just how cute he is in his little rubber boots. I don't know what it is with boys and boots but it is just too cute.. Austin loved his cowboy boots and Mason loves his rubber boots.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Blue Rubber Boots
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love those boots!
I tagged you. Check my blog out to see the rules.
Post a Comment