How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS
1. MY BOYS (all three of them).. they are all so funny, cute, and their loves are the best!
2. Daily walks with my friends Morgan and Tera (they are relaxing, a workout, and great fun)
3.Going to the Temple (went this weekend and it was WONDERFUL)
Fears
1. SPIDERS
2.Something happening to one of my 3 boys or all
3.Failure
Goals
1.Finish my college degree
2.Start and Finish my boys scrapbook before they move away(hopefully sooner)
3.Buy a house within 2 years
Current obsessions/collections
1.BLOGGING!
2.Organizing and reorganizing my apartment to make things fit in an orderly manner
3.Currently obsessed with Gilmore Girls and What I like about you (which I shouldn't be and I need to just let go and move on.. spend my time more wisely)
Random/ Surprising facts about myself
1.The only member of my siblings who did not major or plan to major in a scientifc field whose project made it to the district/regional science fair meet in Jr.High
2.My husband and I met at a funeral (although we had kind of met before..long story)
3.I love to read and learn... especially about things I am experiencing such as parenting or improving oneself.. my current material is Jesus the Christ, The Book of Mormon (3 Nephi), The Other Side of Heaven, and some Magazines.
The Five People I tag are
1. Tiffany 2.Laura 3. Kate 4. Megan 5.Marci
Monday, May 19, 2008
TAGGED AGAIN
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment