It is always such hard work to have the missionaries over for dinner.. well at least for me it is.... I like to have everything just perfect (probably because growing up mom went all out for the missionaries). But I have to say even though it may be extra work my boys love to have the missionaries over. I love that they are still so young but know who the missionaries are and what they do. I love to see Austin's excitement as they arrive, or his excitement as they wait for them to come over. I love to hear him pray for the missionaries. So even though it is hard work I know that having them into my home sets a standard and an example for my boys. I am grateful to all the missionaries and past missionaries (especially family) who have set an excellent example for my boys. Thank you missionaries everywhere!!!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I agree it is hard right , but like you said it is worth it. ANd don't forget the example you set for the missionaries. I think its nice for them to see and visit with a good family. It gives them something to look forward too!
Post a Comment