Friday, January 9, 2009

N"ice" Day Out!



While the boys got together and watched football.. my friend Kim and I went iceskating downtown at Market Square. It was so nice to be away from everything. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we even forgot to worry about the boys (mostly the little ones). It was a much needed stress relief! It felt so good to iceskate too. I LOVE SKATING.. and that is one thing I miss about my childhood, so even if people thought we were silly we had fun. (although we both look young enough I don't even think people knew any better)Even though I didn't keep many of my family's holiday traditions this year.. I did keep one.. Girl's day out on New Year's well the boys stay in to watch football. Oh yes and we ran into Alison and Travis Barnett and it was nice to visit with them too!

0 comments: