Friday, January 30, 2009

Name this House




What movie is this house in.. it may be in more than one but what movie would I have watched and loved that this house is in? Once a correct answer is given or if you all give up, I will finish my post so those who don't know the answer can find out about it. Oh and there may be a little prize involved for the lucky winner!!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Only movie that keeps coming to my mind is Pride and Prejudice, but I do not remember that house. So, maybe it is one of those Cinderella type movies-like the one where that girl pretends to be rich to defend her servant and Da Vince is it in. Hmmmm have I watnched this movie with you?

Nikki said...

I think it is the movie Ever After. Which By the way I love.

Joan said...

Work and the Glory! And I think that is the name of that other movie I was talking about-Ever After!

Kate said...

Yep, Ever After, my favorite movie of all time. :)