New Year's Eve we went to our friends house for dinner, we visted and played games.. well Apples to Apples. It was fun and as much as I love Apples to Apples I have to say that we were dealt some pretty bad hands of cards.. it was sad.. the game could have been a lot more fun, however, the company was GREAT. We had a lot of fun! But we all had little kids so the party came to an end before midnight. We went home and we finished the night out in our little apartment drinking chocolate milk,eating icecream and watching the ball drop in NYC. We all napped during the day but we still thought the boys,especially Mason, would crash. And even though his little body wanted to crash, Mason's joyful spirit hung in there, so both Ray boys rung in the new year with their Mom and Dad. We had a fun, cozy night! Here are some pics of our evening...
The family snuggling waiting for the ball to drop!
Dad and his little men!
My prince charming.. look at him hanging on by ONLY his finger.. he is soo strong.. what a hunk!!
Mason is one tough burger.. he actually hung on by himself for quite a while! I wish I would have timed him! He be the kid who wins the blue patch in gym class.. remember those (I hated it because I always only ever got red and not blue.. I was so jealous of the blue patch winners..but it was only ever this event that always stopped me)
Three of the buddies, hanging out watching Kung Fu Panda while their parents partied! It was funny because they kept yelling at us to be quiet because they couldn't hear the movie... what a switch!
Friday, January 9, 2009
New Year's Eve...
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment