Thanksgiving week was a busy, busy week for our family but it was full of firsts, and adventures. I know Monday we had fun but I am going to skip over to the big day. Tuesday Dustin didn't have to work so I was able to go to girls day out with my friend Tera. We had a blast! First we went out to eat and since she had never been to Panera I introduced her to a new love, and she loved it (of course part of her meal was the ever so tasty cheddar and broccoli soup). After filling ourselves with bliss we went to see TWILIGHT. And it was a good thing we went together because we probably would have annoyed lots of people otherwise with our laughter (there were only a handful of people besides us at the theatre.. we lucked out).. my favorite part was probably the previews. Just Kidding. There were some really good parts but there has to be opposition in all things so there were some really awful parts. The movie started out with bad acting by the end I wasn't laughing as much and was actually enjoying it. I think as the movie went on the acting got better. I don't know I just felt that they could have done a little bit better at keeping closer to the book.. I understand that they couldn't be exact but there were little things that could have stayed the same and made all the difference in the world. Oh well that is just my one opinion and hopefully the next movie will be much better.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I was so excited to go see it- and now I'm not so sure if I want to see it while it's in the regular theaters! Maybe I'll wait until it's at the cheapy theater or on DVD. It concerns me that you guys ended up laughing a lot :) It must've been pretty bad for you to laugh, especially since the book was so intense and not exactly funny! I'm glad you "reviewed" it for the rest of us who haven't seen it yet!
Post a Comment