Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!











Our little playgroup decided that we would start a tradition and have a party for all the holidays, so this is our "thanksgiving feast". The food was all very festive.. I thought these turkeys were extra cute especially since I know they took time and patience! We colored fun turkey pictures, decorated turkey cookies, ate, and played in the leaves. Austin loved the leaves (all the kids did)! Austin misses the snow so much and really wants to play in it. Since we haven't had snow yet and probably won't see much he decided to find a substitute and made leaf angels instead. We had so much fun as we jumped in the leaves, threw the leaves, and buried our friends in the leaves! (I was the supervising adult outside so I got to relive my childhood and I joined in the fun!) Even though it was one of the coldest days yet it didn't seem to phase the kids.. they still loved the leaves!