Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby "Bath" Bliss




My friend Kimberly was suppose to have her shower on the 15 of November because she wasn't due until Dec 6, but baby Carter had his own time schedule and came early, so we had to postpone the shower. It turned out to be lots of fun and there was way cute and yummy foods. My friend Desi made this way adorable punch.. it was a turquoise punch with cool whip on top and rubber duckies floating in it.. it reminded me of a bubble bath. Then my WAY talented friend Tera made the cake. It wasn't just any cake.. I didn't want to cut it because it was so amazing. It was a 3D rubber ducky cake. The pictures don't do it justice. Anyways I wanted to honor Kim with this post and say congratulations on your adorable and sweet addition... AND I wanted to spotlight my cleverly, talented friends Desi and Tera.

1 comments:

About Us said...

Wow those are adorable!