

My friend Tera had never been shopping the after Thanksgiving.. and everyone has to do it at least once in their life.. So I drug her out of bed and Tera, Kelly and I went shopping. We left at 6:45 in the morning. We went to Kohl's, Walmart, and Old Navy. It actually wasn't too bad.. I think the traffic and parking was the worst part. And we did find lots of good deals, especially at my favorite store.. KOHL'S. We all had fun.. here are some pictures to document Tera's first Black Friday EXTRAVAGANZA.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
BLACK FRIDAY
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
haha how fun!
you know, if I had known there would be pictures I would have put some make-up on and done my hair.
I went too! But I left at 4:45 am. People are a little more cranky when they're tired :)
Post a Comment