Our weekend started with a little HALLOWEEN party at our house with some friends. We decided to decorate canvas trick or treat bags with my cool HALLOWEEN sponges (they turned out much cuter, the picture shows an unfinished product). My TOTALLY AWESOME friend Tera made the TOTALLY AWESOME, FESTIVE food. She made the pasta salad with deviled eggs on top so they looked like eyeballs. She made the best eyeball juice.. it was creepy but delicious to drink. The sandwiches were cut out into halloween shapes. She decorated those adorable monster cupcakes that were too cute to eat (well almost). Plus she supplied all the festive halloween paper supplies. It was tons of fun! Saturday we woke up bright and early and went to the mountains. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.. the leaves are starting to change so it was so nice to hike in all the color. We hiked half of Abram's falls but little Mason took a spill and it was getting to treacherous for the boys so we turned around. But while on the trail we saw the AP's (missionaries) and the mission President and his wife. After the mountains we came home to watch a hopeful but disappointing TN game. The boys had fun shaking their pom poms. Then the boys and I finished the night with the Shriner circus... they LOVED IT.. I have never seen Mason sit so still, so quietly. Sorry the pics didn't turn out so well so I only posted one very dark one. The boys loved the circus even though we had to leave early so we could prepare for Sunday. Sunday we went to church then Mammaw's and Pappaw's house. We had a busy but fun weekend!
Monday, October 13, 2008
WEEKEND WONDERS
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
looks like you guys had a totally fun, busy weekend! miss u...
fun fun I love fall!
The food from the party looks so yummy! Sad I missed it! You guys had a fun weekend- the pics. from the mountains are beautiful! We totally forgot about the circus...Perry even had a bunch of free tickets that he got from a coworker :( I used to love going to the circus when I was little- I'm sure the boys enjoyed it!
I loved your weekend, it sounded perfect! I also loved the little party, we have to start thinking about what fun little Thanksgiving crafts we can do, what can we paint on Elliott this time? ha ha Oh and Dustin looks like he really enjoyed that game :( maybe next year! Thanks for your blog, love it!
Yea for Halloween Parties! Sounds like lots of fun!
Isn't Abrahm Falls beautiful? We did that hike with Willem. I'm glad you guys get to get out and do this like that every once in a while. It sure is a nice break from everyday life!
Lots of fun. You sure know how to throw a party.
Post a Comment