(1)The other night we had painted Austin's face because he could not wear his mask to church. He fell asleep on the way home so we did not wash his face. he woke up in the middle of the night because he peed the bed. While I was washing him off Dustin said wash his face too. So I took a clean wipe and started to wash his face.. his bewildered, super annoyed reaction was "Hey I didn't pee on my head!"
(2)We drive two cars to church because of Dustin's calling. We always try to park next to Dustin to make things easier. Well today Austin says "Mom I want to ride in the red car" My response was no not today. His response " But I want to ride in there because I really hate carseats and that car has no carseats"
(3)We were driving home from church today and the car behind me was driving very crazy and it was scary. My thought aloud was I do not like this guy benind me he is frustrating me because he is driving like a maniac. Austin's response "Is it my Father"
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Some Funnies
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That kid is such a crack up. I miss him so much. Alex and I had a good laugh!
Austin is such a riot! I miss that little bugger. Even Uncle Jared had a few chuckles at those "funnies"
AWWW! THat is soo awesome! luv ya cuz!
Those are cute! We miss you Austin!
Post a Comment