Conference never ceases to amaze me, my questions and concerna are always answered. I know that they are truly inspired by the Lord I look forward to this weekend every April and October. This conference in particular.. life has been filled with stresses and being a mom has really been overwhelming lately. It was a very rewarding experience for Dustin and I and I am glad we got to attend it. We ended up having to attend all of the sessions at the church because we couldn't get the sound to work properly on our computer. But it turned out to be a great experience.. the boys didn't go nuts until the very last session which is understandablo that is when I start to get a little restless too. Anyways I LOVED ALL the talks this time.. they all touched on something I needed to hear, however, some that really stood out to me were President Uchtdorf's talk on Hope. Elder Wirthlin's talk (his story about the blind date was so HILARIOUS).. I loved how he said to Laugh.. laugher really does help.. I find myself laughing as a mother ALOT. President MOnson's talk in the sunday morning session was great too.. ok so I just loved them all. Please comment/share what your favorite talk or quote of conference was.. I love to read aobut them.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I loved Uchtdorf's talk as well. I haven't seen the Sat. Afternoon session yet, but the rest of conference was so great!
they are talking to us! and isn't it amazing when we realize it?
Post a Comment