Today I finished reading The Other Side of Heaven written by John H. Groberg. It was a terrific book, way better than the movie. I never read it because I saw the movie and figured I had no need to read it. I was wrong.. I have never been so wrong about a book.. it was incredible. There are so many lessons that are taught and can be learned from his story and the best part is they are scripturally based. They are based on true events so that makes it all the more touching. I reccommend this book to EVERYONE.. and it is an easy read with shorter chapters.. so it is a good book if you have a lot of cute, little interruptions. Also, it is easier to put down if you have seen the movie because you know what happens in the end so you are not busy trying to find out how the story ends, which also makes it easier to really read it and reap the benefits of the lessons taught. This is one of my favorite books and I cannot wait to obtain my own copy so I can mark it up. So if you are or aren't a reader borrow it or buy it and READ it because it is EXCELLENT.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment