Thursday, June 12, 2008

One of the best birthday presents ever...

Austin has started peeing on the potty. It is only the third day and he goes to the bathroom by himself to pee. And he loves to try!!! We still have number 2 to work with but he is doing a FABULOUS job.. considering a month ago it was a fight and not even worth the struggle. Because of my personal experience I definately agree with Shelly... children will potty train when they are ready.. and it has been much more rewarding and exciting for the both of us because we waited. The whole fighting thing was just not fun! The best birthday present was when I had my little boy so this present dosen't really even come close but I have to tell you it wa a really great gift.. thank you Austie Jo!

3 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Yeah for potty time!! Way to go Austin! Such a great accomplisment!

Joan said...

Glad you had a good birthday!

Shelly said...

Yeah Austin!!! Kay was soo easy but she was ready! I'm gald its going so well.