What great talks... I love Conference... this time around was PHENOMENAL..I just loved it. High Five to Elder Ballad for his amazing talk in the Sunday afternoon session... talking to the little children telling them to clean up their toys for their moms. YAHOO... a prophet has spoken.. what great leverage. No really it was a great talk... so many of the talks were absolutely wonderful. Leave a comment sharing your favorite talk and why, or what stood out to you!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i think my favorite talk was Elder Ballard's also. I also liked President Monsons in the Sunday afternoon session.
I haven't watched the Sunday Afternoon session yet (the kids were way too out of control). Can't wait to hear Elder Ballards talk!
I liked Elder Ballard's too. Is that the same one where the men were told to show appreciation to their wives and help them and not let other things take precedent over family? Terra was poking Jared and I would have poked Terry if he would have been here!
I agree with everyone else. I LOVED Elder Ballard's talk. He said just what I needed to hear!
Post a Comment