The University of Tennessee Gardens has a story time that families can go to that offers an assortment of activities. This week they told classic stories like the gingerbread man, etc. Then they turned on the sprinklers for the kids and got out bubbles. After the activities if you pack a lunch you can have a picnic at the Gardens. So the boys and I packed our lunch and met some friends at the Garden for story time. We had so much fun we are going to go next week.. which they are going to have a play of Aesop fables. Here is a slide show of our friends and the festivities!(there aren't any pictures of the story because Mason got a little restless)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Story Time @ UT Gardens
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
WHOOHOO!! I've missed reading your blog posts...so glad you were finally able to load your pics.! Love the ones of your vacation. It's nice to see pics. of everything you were telling me about! I love the pics. from the garden too...can you send me the two of Dallin and me through e-mail? I would love to have them! Thanks!
Tonya, thanks for all the great pictures. What great memories. I really enjoyed looking at all of them(even the ones from TN even though I wish you were in OH)
Post a Comment