Friday, July 25, 2008

Frustrating Computer

Ok so the boys and I have been home for almost a month now but we have not posted because our computer will not download our pictures. There is something wrong with it.. so until I can figure out how to fix it or we win the jackpot so I can buy a new one we will not be posting so frequently.. and vacation fun will have to wait.. the pictures say it all.. however if you check out my sister's blog.. Reed review you can see some of our fun like Mason's first haircut, etc.

2 comments:

About Us said...

Sorry to hear about your computer! I hate them sometimes! Ours acts up once in a while too, and it doesn't help that I'm clueless when it comes to fixing it.

Joan said...

At least you wrote something-I have not even done that!