For those of you who don't know... we are moving...to the Knoxville TN area... we are actually going to be closer to the Smoky Mountains in the Maryville, TN area. We are very excited. Dustin has accepted a job offer that seems as though it will be an exceptional opportunity. It has already been very fruitful (He has been working down there for the last week and a half). There is also a very good chance that I will finally be able to be back in the home again as a stay at home mom... yay me! You are all invited to come and visit so mark your calendars and let us know.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i am thrilled for you. but was surprised you are leaving this week. i thought it was going to be awhile yet. but actually, you and dustin NEED to be together, on your own. So struggle and grow and advance. it's the only way.
I am so excited for you! I wish you were moving to Utah, but I am glad it is a good job! We miss you. Tiff
Good Luck! Hope it works out!
Post a Comment