It is exciting, but sad all at once my little baby boy, who was born almost a year ago, took 2 and half steps all by himself last week. It is fun to watch him achieve milestones in his life but at the same time I no longer have a baby... my baby is going to be a toddler. However, I must say he has wanted to be up and running with his brother for a long time now and finally has almost reached that point. It excites him greatly... he stands there and jumps up and down, clapping for himself. The other day when he tried to walk for his favorite teacher, Miss Lindsay, he got so excited he jumped too high that he fell and pop his eye on the concrete floor... it was very big and swollen. We could have done without that scary bump. I know that there will only be many more scary bumps and bruises... where does time go?
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh man Mason is almost walking!?! Crazy how time flies! It just makes you want to hold them forever and never let them grown up.
Congrats on the first steps! What an exciting moment!
Hey there! I know what you mean with the kids- it is so exciting and sad at the same time. Guess it is just time to have another one- ha ha! I finally posted to my blog again, but haven't done the tag thing yet. I will though! Come visit soon!
Post a Comment