Thursday, January 17, 2008

IT IS TRUE....

For those Kenny Chesney fans out there that were wondering if Dustin truely is from the same town as Kenny it is true. When we got married Dustin's Uncle Phil was the mayor of Luttrell so I teased him that I wanted the sign hanging up that says HOME OF COUNTRY SINGER KENNY CHESNEY... Also I have to say that his uncle is neighbors with Kenny Chesney's Mamma(grandma) and I have seen his car at his Grandmas... it was tempting not to run over like a crazed fan. Ok so anyways it saddens me to have these connections because you hear rumors that you just don't want to know... my cousin lived in the same condo development as his mom and her coworker was suppose to go to his charity ball with Kenny and she was stood up and I guess he acted like a jerk about it... so it makes me question my loyalty as a Kenny fan... although i try to ignore the rumors I heard. Oh yes and Dustin's older brother went to the same highschool as Kenny which was Gibbs... it is not the highschool that you are suppose to attend if you live in Luttrell so that is why Dustin did not go there. Well anyways just wanted to back up Dustin's claim to fame.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Now I feel like I have celebrities in my very own ward!

Nikki said...

I still love K-Ches.