Here are the rules of the game- Enjoy!
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I too (like my sister) find running to be not just a work out but a rewarding experience that is relaxing and peaceful... not to mention one of the few times I have to ponder and think without my cute boys disturbing me.
2)I love to dance... I especially love to Tap Dance... it is something I haven't been able to do for a while but I love doing it.
3)My senior year of high school I had a semi-lead part in our musical BYE BYE BIRDIE... I was the mother Mae.... Acting is a passion of mine!
4)Even though growing up my family always referred to me as the Beverly Hills, city girl what they don't know or ever realized, is that I LOVE the outdoors so I love playing sports (esp. tennis and basketball), camping, biking, hiking, walking (I could walk for hours), swimming, etc.
5)Some would never know but in reality I LOVE & ADORE organizing and cleaning... give me a project and the right resources and I will go to town except I have to admit.. I like to get rid of things so essentially my favorite shows are Home decorating and fix up shows... I love them... I also love the real estate shows such as House Hunters... if the market wasn't so bad right now I would look into getting my real estate liscense and I did express interest in majoring in Interior Design at one point of my life.
6)Well my mind is drawing blank to any exciting adventures I have had such as having a lizard in my mouth... I know I have had some wild rides but I just can't recall so I will just say another boring old thing that I like to do... sorry for the lack of excitingness in my responses... but growing up my family taught me an appreciation and love for all and any board/card game... I do NOT like monopoly!
7) When I was hiking in the mountains of SLC Utah a tarantula crossed my path not even 5 feet away. It was probably like 3. This could be an exciting experience for some people but for me it was not after all I am deathly afraid of spiders or any creepy crawly thing.
As for seven people to tag... I don't know seven people with blogs to tag that already haven't been tagged or that I have a link for so for now I will tag... Dustin (he will just have to post on our site), Derek(start making a page for you and your wife), Tiffany, Tara Hale, Kate, Emily Musso, Nicholas (just repost on your family's page)
Sunday, January 13, 2008
The GAME...
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am tagging my HUSBAND DUSTIN! TAG YOU ARE IT!
I have chosen to replace the two who have already been tagged with my brother in law Jared and my brother Alex who will post on my parents blog.
Post a Comment