Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dustin's answers

Here are the rules of the game- Enjoy!
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I speak arabic.
2. I have climbed pikes peak.
3. I won a bench press contest in college once.
4. I once bought a car in Colorado for a dollar that over heated really bad all the time to the point that even in the summer i had to drive around with the heater on full blast and the windows rolled down, and i drove that car all the way from Colorado to Tennessee like that with all my post mission possesions in it with computer speakers and a discman cd player plugged into a power converter on the floorboard for entertainment, AND IT MADE IT!!! Then a few months later the same car took me all the way from Tennessee to Ohio before it finally gave out. I think i got my moneys worth.
5. I am from the same small country town as Kenny Chesney and (for all you older folks) Chet Atkins, Luttrell, Tennessee; and went to school in the town where Roy Acuff was from, Maynardville,TN
6. I once got an A on a college Social - Psychology paper without even completing it. My professor wrote a note on the bottom before handing it back that said that even though i didnt complete the paper it was so good that "it demanded an A." I sat down and wrote the paper an hour before class.
7. I met my wife at a funeral.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Dustin is from the same town as Kenny Chesney? That is so awesome. I love Kenny