Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Mason Dear!


Happy Happy Birthday Mason Dear..
Happy thoughts will come to you all year
If I had a wish then it would be
A happy happy birthday from you to me!
My sweet baby is now 2 yrs old. It is so sad to think that my baby is not a baby anymore!!! He is growing up so fast just in the last month he is talking so much more, helping out so much, and his comprehension skills are amazing. Happy 2nd birthday Benjamin Mason Ray!!!
He had a "vroom" birthday party yesterday with his friends that was lots of fun. We read vroom books, sang vroom songs, learned to spell the word Cars, played pin the wheel on Luigi, ate vroom cake and icecream, danced around with our vrooms we colored, and had lots of fun. I will post the pictures as soon as I can from the birthday party.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Boy does he look like his Dad in that shot. Happy Birthday little guy!

Shelly said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE it!!?? He is 2? WOW those two years went by fast. Happy birthday Mason