My friend from church Gail Gerloff is an amazing mom of 5 boys.... so when we met at the park last week I asked her for some things to do to keep my boys quiet during Sacrament meeting which is something we struggle with very much. She told me that she would buy the little felt pieces at Walmart and cut out coloful shapes and objects. You see they stick to the back of the pews. My boys loved them.. well Austin did (Mason was sleeping but I am sure he'll love them too) We had a fabulous Sunday and I was able to enjoy all of Sacrament today. Dustin talked so he wasn't even in the pew with me and I heard all of his talk and the high councilor speaker. It is a great, cheap, fun idea that the kids love. FYI the felt pieces were only .34 or .37 cents. IT WAS GREAT!!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment