My life is back to normal.. well I don't think it will ever be normal again after reading those books. My reccommendation is for everyone to read those books. I LOVED THEM! Like I admitted before I never thought I would love them but I did.. I was never going to read them even with everyone telling me too until my sister told me I would like them. SO I read them and now here I am a crazed Twilight Saga FAN. I even read Edward's perspective. The movie comes out in 2 WEEKS.. I am so excited!!!! However I think I will be disappointed.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was me 2 months ago. Can't wait for the movie next week. Enjoy the books.
I am so glad that you liked the books!! I too am going to be disappointed with the movie! That is not at all how my Edward looks! But I am excited to go see it up in Ohio! Hope you will be there so you can come too!
Post a Comment