Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hopelessly Addicted

I have to admit I thought everyone was a little strange when it came to the raves about the Twilight series and then I was talked into reading them.. and now I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED. I LOVE THEM.. so I am sorry for the lack of blogging but my life is consumed with a new love right now.. just ask my neglected family. Never in a million years did I think I would enjoy them.. but I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! If there is a way that anyway has Eclipse and I can come get it by like Tonight or Tomorrow I would forever be in your debt. My friend sent it ebook but I can't open it and my mouth is watering for it.. I have never been so desparate. Oh well.. farewell for now.

3 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

We all understand the affair with edward! We have all had it! Now you can go to the movie with Terra and I over Thanksgiving!

La Memster said...

haven't gotten into it yet but will soon... in the meantime I'm reading a book right now that I've promised to a friend next... but I'm sendin' it your way after her! U MUST READ IT! IT's SOOOO good. It's called a Time Traveler's Wife... & U'll luv it!!! :-D

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you love them! Luckily they are quick reads (even though there are so many pages), so things won't be neglected for too much longer! On her website there's a manuscript for her next one, but it got leaked on the internet so she's holding off publishing another one for awhile :(