Soooo cute! I can't believe how much bigger Austin looks- has it been that long? And Mason looks just like you! It seems like just yesterday that we worked at Edgemont and didn't have any kids at all- and now we have BIG kids- how did that happen? I am glad you get to stay home with them now. I still wish you lived here- I am sure they need flooring specialists in Utah too. In fact I could use one :) Love ya, Tiff
2 comments:
Soooo cute! I can't believe how much bigger Austin looks- has it been that long? And Mason looks just like you! It seems like just yesterday that we worked at Edgemont and didn't have any kids at all- and now we have BIG kids- how did that happen? I am glad you get to stay home with them now. I still wish you lived here- I am sure they need flooring specialists in Utah too. In fact I could use one :) Love ya, Tiff
Thanks for the pics. They have already changed just since they left! But they're still cute!
Post a Comment