OK so thanks to Tiffany, Nikki, Natalie, and Terra I am starting this blog. Hopefully we will keep it current so those of you that are far can see pics of the boys and keep in touch better. Also, Austin loves to look at Weston on the Buchkovich's blog so maybe this will help him to know Austin and Mason a little better. Here it goes, we are going to give it a whirl.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
just be careful it can become addicting. Like tonight when I burnt a perfectly big yummy pot of soup cause I got carried away reading people's blogs
horray another blog to read!! I agree it can be addicting.
So glad you started a blog! It will be fun to get to know you better through your posts. :)
I love when family start up their blogs! I am so glad that you jumped on board. It will be nice to keep in touch with your family. And just as Terra said, it becomes so addiciting. Everything you see your first thought is I need my camera, that would make a great blog entry! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment