Finally after along time (1998 or 1999) the San Jose Ballet's The Nutcracker came back to the State Theatre in Cleveland. This was awesome because every year my dad would take Terra and I to see it. We haven't been able to go because the Cleveland ballet went bankrupt. But it finally made its comeback so my dad took Katy, Xandi, Terra, and I to see the ballet last night. It was even more beautiful than I remembered it. It is so amazing to me how those ballerinas can do such things with their bodies. Being a dancer I know how difficult dancing is especially the talent and technique that ballet requires. Being there brought back such wonderful childhood memories. It was wonderful to be back... especially since it was a date with my dad.. it is so nice to spend time with him. Thank you Dad for a night on the town.
(It was so cute to see Xandi's and Katy's reaction.)
Sunday, November 25, 2007
The Nutcracker
Posted by Dustin and Tonya Ray Family at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
A letter here for you?
how come you haven't posted in awhile?
Post a Comment