Thursday, April 2, 2009

ETERNAL STUDENT...

Dustin and I have become eternal students! However we both see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am official.. I start back May 2009 as an Early Childhood Education major. Latley I just felt impressed to finish my education, so I made the preparations and I was glad I did when I read this month's Ensign and saw it was all about education and learning.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

First let me say that I miss you so much! I can't even describe it in words.

So I need more details! Are you taking online classes? How many classes are you taking? You don't have too many left do you?

I think that's wonderful! At some point I'd love to go back and finish too. Right now I just don't have the motivation or energy. In the meantime I love checking child development books out of the library :) Much more fun than classes!

Jackie said...

Congrats on going back to school!

Shelly said...

Good luck!